Time Waster

I wanted to post an entry today, but we're at our month end in the office which means I'm doing number crunching. While I'm nursing a 6 hour old coffee and a massive crick in my neck, here is a blast from MySpace past (where I would randomly blog when I was bored.)

September 11, 2006

Lobster Cappucino?!

It's true. There is something out there called lobster cappucino. Everyone I had asked over 2 months had the same response: a confused expression with a nose wrinkle and an uttered "ew." No one knew what it was, but it sounded gross.

I found it vaguely disturbing, but I now understand.

It's a thicker lobster bisque served in an espresso cup.

That's all.

And they charge something like $20 per person to have this at your wedding's cocktail hour.

As you can probably guess, I was in the middle of wedding planning. We didn't end up at whatever facility this was because any place that offers lobster in an espresso cup is way to frou-frou for my steak and potatoes, Budweiser budget family.

The takeaway from this however is that lobster and caffeine don't mix. Fancy or not, do not put them together.

Have a great weekend and if you are participating in NaNoWriMo - good luck!