Four For Friday

Saying this week sucked hard would be an understatement. I had repeat technology fails, waking nightmares at the 9 to 5 job, and three days of cold rain. There were only two highlights to the week: my 3 year anniversary to Hubby and 90s music references on the Twitters and IRL.

With that and the disturbing mashup of Baby Got Back and Rico Suave rolling in my brain, I bring you

Four For Friday: Musical 90s Edition!!!*

1. Good Vibrations by Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch. 
(It takes a second to start. Patience, grasshopper.)
 

I'm not sure what was better for middle school Alicia. The beat of the song or the fact there were abs to stare at.
2. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins.

One of the only songs where Billy Corgan's voice doesn't irritate me. Also it's *just* angry enough to sate the rage on those slow-burning days.

3. Black by Pearl Jam.

4. Creep by Radiohead. 


My favoritest song by them. It's all about that first hard chord.

Four for Friday Bonus Song!
Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice

Enough said, I think.

What are your favorite tunes from the 90s?

* These songs are not intended to be considered my favorite of the time period. This is only what came to my head.
_______
Last.fm hit of the day: To Be With You by Mr. Big