Four For Friday

Today's the day where my gullibility gets attacked yearly. Because of that (and the fact I have some conference memos to draw up), I figured it would be good to celebrate by sharing some pranks.

Four For Friday: April First Edition

1. Paper Fish. According to my 9th grade French teacher, the French like to stick cutouts of fish on each other today. That this was an actual lesson is horrific*.

2. Aliens V. Paratroopers. When I was a junior, the senior class of my high school decided to stage a battle in the cafeteria that waged on through the final bell of the day.

3. Engagement. A now former friend decided to tell everyone that she was engaged. To a coworker and not her then-boyfriend. She let this go on for about 8 hours.

4. Gift Certificates. Definitely not an April Fool's Day thing, but still a prank. For my 25th birthday, a horde of people gave me a $5 gift certificate to Bickford's each. This is due to the fact that this is what my parents gave me for the same birthday.

One of these is a fake. Which is it?

Also, if you haven't you really should become a follower of The Pie and enter our contest. (Which might become more awesome shortly.)

Your turn: what's the worst prank you've been a part of?


* That I haven't retained any French fluency is also not a shock.
_______
Last.fm hit of the day: Move It by Dope