Accountability Monday

It's February. I'm not sure how this happened because it seems like I just blogged about patience being my focus this year*. Hubby and I have done more adulting in the last two weeks than we've probably done in the 13 years we've been together, but it's all going to be worth it. Our cluttered apartment is becoming a pretty mature looking home bit by bit and hopefully it will clear out my brain enough to be able push through revisions, writing, and all things businessy.

How I Did Last Week

I rewrote the beginning of my new first chapter and then stopped again because the household stuff actually had to take precedence. Hopefully this week it will be different.

Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week

The adulting again. It really is a two-team effort. Plus, if we didn't continue with The Great Purge of 2016, we wouldn't have found a dozen cat toys hidden under the couch.

My Goals For This Week

  • Complete the new first chapter.
  • Print out paperwork I need for my role as A/V Coordinator for NESCBWI 16.
  • Send out a reminder email to participants of an upcoming workshop at The Writers' Loft.




* Which, BTW, is a major struggle. Patience is not my strong suit at all.